Monday, November 19, 2012

JEPARA ENGLISH TEACHER



JEPARA ENGLISH TEACHER

         What do you opinion about classroom English and garden English ? I’m Ali Mahmudi, I’m a Jepara English teacher and I have opinion that classroom English is the language used by English teacher to create an English speaking atmosphere in the classroom . The target language is routinely produced to immerse students with the language. This is so because classroom situation is a genuine social environment which allows the meaningful situational use of the language and that its communicative potential is closer to real situation.

         What about English course, English club or English community in Jepara area?
        There was a time when I did my practice teaching some years back. I was given a predicate to be an English teacher. This predicate, somehow, pulled me up to the sky . The practice teaching was, however, done satisfactorily to some extent. But, to some other extent, I felt that there were holes in my teaching. I reflected that my English in the classroom was not real English. My English sounded Java when I wanted the students to work in groups, come to the board, submit the assignment or other instructions. The language that I produced was hideous. In other words, my classroom English did not sound English.

          What about English garden in Jepara area?
          This moment becomes my major concern and leads me to many questions :
- Why did I find it difficult to establish  instruction in the classroom ?
-Why did not My English sound English ?
- Can I go on with this kind of condition ?
- What did I miss ?
- What do I need to improve myself ?
- How to improve my classroom English ?
-How to make my students and  myself enjoy the method and English area. 

        This website would answer the questions in graded manner:

                                    ( www.universalenglishcourse.blogspot.com )


No comments:

Post a Comment